Sunday, September 27, 2009

#DeathToTeenParties

*Yes; Trendinq Topic Much.

So, as we all know... I'm a hiqh school qraduate (Class of O9!]
& I do a bit of partying. There was a time when every other week,
my team & I were somewhere partying, or throwinq a party.
Now that most of us are out of highschool, you hardly ever see us at a party.

Yesterday, I attended a Swagg Kids Crew party at Unbelievabillz in Montclair, NJ.
Now when yu first walk in there.. its like an arcade. Im like okay.. cool; thats cute.
You step in the back.. You start qlowinq in the dark and shxt. I'm like.. daa FXCK.
It was black liqhts n shxt. okay.. cool once aqain.

Me, Skaboo & Pooba (DJ Saucy P] were 3 of the first ppl in there, besides the DJS
[whom were all BRICK BANDDiTTSSSS ; cept for Rell/Fogul <-- lmfaoo I call him Fogul cuzzz he looks like that superbad niqquh!!! anyway.
I stood back and watched all the people coming in.. and I saw hella little kids. So im thinking to myself.. either im just a tall 18 year old... or they lettin 9 year olds in. It seemed to me that
everyone was under 5 Feet or super young So i stuck close to Pooba & Skabooty.

And before i continue to speak about these teen parties. MAJOR SIDEBAR
... Fresh played Single Ladies; so me & skaboo are on the stage bouta attempt to do the dance
from the video, playinq of course. Den we look down and this lil zack & cody lookalike [but skinnier] boy started to do the wholeee video. so they formed a circle around him and watched the lil faggot dance.. FAIL. even tho he killed it. lol

Anyway. The Party qot packed real quick. The fxckin ceilinq started sweatinq (ew. yu do NOT wanna know how it feels for the air conditioner to drip on you. You feel violated]
I started qettin aggravated because NOBODY does individual dances anymore. And I noticed how aggravated Skaboo was qetting; because every time he'd qo to dance, somebody would push him out the circle, and do the same damn dance they were doinq all night.

I qot beyond aggravated when they played Ride That Wave. I do understand that my son
Poobas sonq is just now gettin all the recognition that it deserved, but im tired of that shxt ! lol [Oo yea.. Make sure yu call that in on Hot 97. Ride That Wave ft Webstar !)

oo wait . this bxtch [BRA!! lmfaoo Polo knows who that is) .. her lacefront was qlowin in the blacklight!!!!! ahahahahhahahahah oh boy. that made my night.

overall, I had fun. but I cant be in the same enviroment with them little ass kids no more.
Yea im still a teen. but "na na" NOT A GO.

4 comments:

  1. son so tru tweek . . . everythinq u thouqht last nite i did too . . .

    -Sincere

    ReplyDelete
  2. #DEATHTOTEENPARTIES

    #BRICKBANDITS bxtch! & im done :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O
    Her lacefront was glowing in the blacklight?
    BWAHAHAHAHA
    #Deathtolacefronts
    kk, that is all (:

    ReplyDelete