Sunday, September 20, 2009

Who the FREEK is TWEEK?!

..Really, I'd like to know the same, lol.
Well for starters, Im Ashley Nicole ! [Hiiiiii everyone!]
I'm 18 years of age and NOT likinq it. I wanna be 16 aqain!
(thats a whooooooleee different story. buh theres alot of cute lil 16 year olds... *ahem* lol]
Catholic School Girl til' the 8th qrade. Then in the 9th I was corrupted at West Side High.
(lawd have mercy on my poor soul. ]

So.. you miqht ask..
Why do you call yourself Tweek/Freekit Tweekit ?
GREAT question kids!
My brudda DJ SPAZ gave me the name randomly.
Then my SEEEESTARRR PoloBandit flipped it
and started callinq me Freekit Tweekit
because I "Tweek" pictures on Photoshop.
Get it? Good. DONT ASK AGAIN lol

Uh.. i dont have any sad stories to tell you. I live a pretty average life.

I'm a member of Brick Bandits
(must I explain what that is? hope not lol. Google miqht help.]
I'm a qraphic desiqner, sinqer & all around GREAAAT person.[I think.. lol)

I really don't like writinq these. WOMP.
hopefully you guys [whomever is readinq]
will qet to know me throughout my future blogs.

gracias por leer !




No comments:

Post a Comment