Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Strong Feelinqs

Strong feelings...
The wrong feelings.
Strong feelings, feelin like
nothin can go wrong feelings.
Sad feelings, kinda hopin that
she treats you bad feelings.
Kinda feeling like I love you
No scratch that, I know I do.
Kinda feelin like you were made for me
but you are really feeling my bestie.
Kinda feeling like my life is doomed,
wanna cry when you enter the room.
Wanna smile when you say my name.
I wanna be the one rockin ya chain.
You got me feeling these feelings,
but its not ya fault.
Lookin at you & her feelin sad just might get me caught.
I got some strong feelings..
These ohh so wrong feelings.
Wishing they were dead feelings
Silently crying in my bed feelings...


* old poem from el espacio [the space. ]

thouqht id put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment