Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freekit Speaks (about class]

-long siqh-

Now.. everyone already knows is ABHOR math, with a vehement passion !
well anyway. I have math class mon; wed & friday. Okay... -_-
and if that isn't bad enough, i have class with my asshole brother, Roger(skaboo] !
I get NO work done. Why? mainly because I don't understand wtf the bish is talking about.

No offense to ANYONE, because I love EVERYONE..
but how come they let all these foreigners teach classes knowinq
damn well we aren't qonna understand them?

And I would HATE to have a foreigner teachinq me ENGLISH when they cant speak it their damn selves.. -siqh- anyway...

today was beyond ass. Skaboo didnt even sit next to me.
Some random girl kept eyeballin me when I was eatinq my candy.
My ipod was on the verge of dying.
The girl I was textinq didnt hit me back.
Time stood still.
As I waited for 2:20 to come, i decided to write some Haiku's...
why? cuz im So cool !

Haiku 1
The wind is blowinq.
The fallinq leaves will rain down.
The summer has died. <--- I poured out some of my 151 for my homie summer.
THUGLIFEEEEE !

Haiku 2
The clock slowly ticks
Ms. Lee's class is BORING.
She needs H.O.P
*[now for you retards, H.O.P is hooked on Phonics)
Now, i didnt say hooked on phonics, simply because that would have been 6 syllables
and I only needed 5. lol

4 comments:

  1. KRAZI.! ii wasz jusz talkn about how ii DONT understand my math teacher TODAY.! OH MY LANTA.! lol ii liked Haiku #2 that wasz khute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me see if iCan do this in a haiku
    *clears throat*
    Special you are sis
    no more words do i have
    out the fam you are

    :D

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mickei mannnn she asian
    she says R's instead of L's.
    yu ever seen that dave chappelle episode when the asian man was bouta say hi to lala and he didnt say it and was juhs like "hello sexy" instead? lol

    ReplyDelete